Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process, and the Fall season is the optimal time to strengthen the meridians that affect the skin according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. This rejuvenation and revitalization process is centuries-old, and involves the insertion of hair-thin needles into particular areas of the face, ears, neck, hands, trunk, and legs along channels or meridians of energy called Qi.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a holistic approach to skin care, treating specific skin conditions while benefitting the entire body. This series if treatments may erase as many as five to fifteen years from the face, with results apparent after just a few treatments.
Some of the effects of Facial Acupuncture:
- Reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles and bags under the eyes
- Reduces puffiness, droopy eyelids, and double chins
- Moisturizes the skin and increases local circulation to the face
- Increases collagen production, muscle tone, and dermal contraction
- Tightens the pores, brightens the eyes
- Helps acne by improving of hormonal balance
- Reduces stress evident in the face
Facial acupuncture is safe and convenient – many of our patients come in for a treatment in the middle of the day and return to work after their session.
Fabriq Spa’s Board Certified acupuncturists work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan to assist your body in healing itself.